This product has been discontinued as of April 2013. It has been replaced by the X-Rite SpectraLight QC Viewing Booth
X-Rite SpectraLight III Viewing Booth
Macbeth SpectraLight III uses a patented filtered tungsten halogen daylight source. That means it contains an even balance of color energy just like natural daylight. The more even the balance of color energy, the more accurately the light source renders color. This color energy is shown in a spectral power distribution curve (SPD). If your light source doesn't match the SPD curve for natural daylight, then your ability to evaluate color is skewed. That means you could be approving color that your customers will reject and vice versa!
SpectraLight III Features:
Six Programmable Light Sources for Hands-Free Viewing:
- Daylight (D50, D65, or D75) *
- Horizon (SpectraLight exclusive)
- Fluorescent (TL84 or U30) *
- Incandescent (A typical light bulb)
- UV Ultraviolet Bulb
- Five times the intensity of the sun for detecting optical brightening and fluorescent whitening agents
UV Blended with Daylight:
- Lower intensity simulates natural sunlight for a more accurate simulation of the affects of whitening agents
- Spacious Interior
- User-adjustable color temperature
- SmartLogic extends lamp life
- Elapsed time meter indicates lamp replacement
- Meets or exceeds all major international standards
- ASTM D1729, ISO 3664, SAE J361, DIN, ANSI & BSI
* Choice of daylight and fluorescents sources. The choice of a specific daylight and fluorescent source should be based on the standard governing of your industry or application.
Who uses SpectraLight?
SpectraLight III is used by major automakers, top retail and apparel brands, consumer and business electronics manufacturers and their global supply chains. Companies depend on SpectraLight III to deliver assurance that their products will go to market with color uniformity.
Variant 1 List price $5,525.00 Type of Light Booth Desktop Proofing Type No Number of Light Sources 6 Different Light Sources Viewing Area (H x W x D) 27.5 x 37 inches Product Actual Weight 154 lbs Physical Size (H x D x W) 27.5 x 24.4 x 37 inches Warranty 1 Year Parts & Labor