X-Rite i1 Photo Pro 2
Professional Color Management for Photographers
X-Rite's i1 Photo Pro 2 is the newest standard for creating professional-level photographs. This new i1 solution provides the ultimate color management tool for professional photographers. The i1 Photo Pro 2 combines some of X-Rite's most desired solutions:
i1 Pro 2 Spectrophotometer:
After the success of X-Rite's i1 Pro Spectrophotometer, an industry standard, it's no wonder why X-Rite has built the i1 Pro 2. The i1 Pro 2 Spectrophotometer is the most accurate profiling device available anywhere! It includes the latest developments in ISO standardization and it provides the next generation of X-Rite's world class technology. X-Rite's i1 Pro 2 is the most accurate, reliable, flexible, and easy to use spectrophotometer ever.
i1 Profiler Software
Based upon X-Rite's i1Prism color engine, the new X-Rite i1 Profiler offers basic and advanced modes for a professional-level color calibration and profiling for either your monitor or projector. X-Rite's new profiler also includes display and printer Quality Assurance (QA) functions.
- Build high-quality color profiles for both monitors and projectors
- Optimize profiles based on ambient light
- Quality Assurance (QA) tools for soft proofing on monitors and verifying output quality for printers
Using the i1 Photo Pro's ColorChecker it's now simpler than ever to produce custom camera profiles. X-Rite's ColorChecker profiles work especially well for Raw workflows.
- Minimize color differences between cameras and lenses
- Adapt for mixed lighting
- Perfect color balance matches across different scenes
- Take into different accounts two different light sources to create a single profile with dual illuminant profiles
PANTONE Color Manager
Identify and resolve spot colors in a breeze. Using X-Rite's new color palette creation and swatch bridging software we can now keep our PANTONE libraries up to the latest standards.
Highlights of the i1Pro 2
- New Illuminant Design
- Enhanced Optical Brightener Compensation
- Position Detection Sensor
- New Status LED
- New Design Ergonomics
- Better Temperature Stability and Higher Brightness Levels
- All New Diagnostics and Self-Correction Features
- Easily Maintain and Protect the Device
- XRGA Equipped
The new illuminant design allows for 3 standard ISO 13655 measurements:
- 1. M0: Tungsten
Illuminant A (2865K) is a common household light bulb that is yellowish red in color.
- 2. M1: D50
A near white light source used in the evaluation of graphic arts and imaging applications. Also used as reference illuminant for color matching in LAB color space.
It has similar amounts of red, green, and blue energy. It neither accentuates nor subdues color, a prime requirement when viewing press sheets and proofs since a wide range of colors can exist in an image.
- 3. M2: UV Ultraviolet Light (UV) â Light energy not normally visible to the human eye, but which is present in natural daylight. UV energy has the ability to excite certain substances (dyes/pigments/chemicals) within a sample causing them to emit light in the visible spectrum, usually in the blue region. These substances are used in various products to brighten colors, particularly whites. It is necessary to include correct amounts of UV energy in a color matching system to allow for optimum simulations of natural daylight.. Cut
The Enhanced Optical Brightener Compensation (OBC) provides the most accurate and consistent profiling with today's enhanced range of substrates. Using the single hand-held device we can now predict what printed colors will look like under both standard and specific light conditions on optically brightened paper. With the M1 measurements capability, imaging professionals can now rely on the most consistent measurement for an identical visual match.
Even on low-resolution printers and special substrates the Position Detection Sensor provides a far more productive scan. It also provides a measurement for smaller patch sizes in manual mode allowing dual measurement workflows for OBC, M1, & M2 and saving you time and money/
The New Status LED leads the user through the process of measurement while also providing detailed feedback on the device's condition, thus improving your experience and saving you time.
The New Design Ergonomics provides improved usability, flexibility, cleaning, protection and storing. This i1 Pro 2 device ensures the highest level of reliability and productivity.
With the i1 Pro 2's improved emissive measurements you can rest soundly knowing your viewing the highest possible quality calibration and profiling for your monitors and projectors.
The i1 Pro 2's all new diagnostics and self-correction features offers a built-in wavelength calibration technology. This technology enables a self-diagnosis of optical grating in relation to sensor during white calibration eliminating worry about your device's accuracy and consistency.
A self-cleanable aperture protection glass and calibration white tile cover allows for an extra built-in protection from dirt and dust keeping your device working the same way you found it.
i1 Pro 2 is equipped with the X-Rite Graphic Arts Standard XRGA to make adhering to ISO standards not only simple but extremely fast. Be confident that the data you sent or received from somewhere in the supply chain is reliable and repeatable.
The i1 Photo Pro 2 also includes:
- The new i1 Pro 2 Spectrophotometer
- The latest release of i1 Profiler Software
- PANTONE Color Manager Software
- And more accessories than you could count:
- Ambient Light Measurement Head
- Monitor Holder
- Scanning Ruler
- Backup Board
- Spot Color Positioning Target
- Soft Carrying Case
VIDEO: X-Rite i1 Pro 2 Solutions
Variant 1 List price $1,659.00 Product Actual Weight No Physical Size (H x D x W) No Computer OS No Warranty 1 Year Parts & Labor ICC Version No Automated No Color System No CTP Plates No Density No Measurement Aperture Size No Measurement Time No Pantone Library Included No Print Surface No Uses No Max CMYK Printer Profiling Patches No CMYK Printer Profiling No Monitor Profiling No Max Multi-Color Printer Profiling Patches No Profiling Choices No Max RGB Printer Profiling Patches No Supported Color Measurement Devices No Supported Color Measurement Devices via ColorPort Software No