X-Rite i1 Display Pro
The i1 Display Pro is the ultimate solution for Creative Perfectionists who demand speed, options and flexibility to attain color accuracy.
Color Perfectionists know that a calibrated and profiled display is a critical element in an efficient digital workflow. Nobody wants to spend hours at their monitor perfecting images only to find that their display wasn’t accurately representing their digital files. What you see on your monitor (or projector) has to match your digital file or you will never be happy with the result, no matter how much time you devote to perfecting it.
In our world, perfection is not too much to ask for. i1 Display Pro delivers.
Enhanced features include:
- Technologically advanced and ergonomic multi-functional measurement device
- Next generation i1Profiler software for calibrating and profiling all modern display and projector technologies including LED + Wide Gamut LCDs
- Infinite control of white point, luminance, contrast ratio, gamma and more
- Multiple monitor and workgroup profiling
- Intelligent Iterative Profiling - an adaptive technology that measures and analyzes the color capabilities of each unique display for increased accuracy of profile
- Profile optimization - create unique patch sets for optimal results
- Ambient Light Smart Control - measurement, compensation and ongoing monitoring of ambient lighting conditions
- Flare Correct - measurement and compensation of display surface glare
- Automatic Display Control (ADC) adjusts your display’s hardware to speed up process and eliminate manual adjustments
- Display quality check and trending over time
- PANTONE spot color optimization
Perfect Color And More Control Than You Ever Thought Possible
Color Perfectionists shouldn’t guess when it comes to on-screen color accuracy. The color you see on your monitor or projector is the color you should expect from your printer. Once you take the guesswork and frustration out of calibrating and profiling your displays, you’ll save time and money while gaining full creative control over your images.
New State of the Art Instrument for Unrivaled Color Measurement Accuracy
i1Display incorporates new technologically advanced filter and optical systems, amazingly fast measurement speed, and unrivaled color accuracy on all modern display technologies including LED + Wide Gamut LCDs. It’s also spectrally calibrated, which makes it field upgradeable to support future display technologies.
The ultra-modern ergonomic design incorporates three functions ambient light measurement, monitor profiling, and projector profiling into a very sleek, compact and fully integrated device with no parts to misplace.
- Intuitive all-in-one design is very easy to use
- Blazing fast speed measures 5X faster than previous devices
- Compact and self-contained for maximum portability
- Custom designed RGB filter set provides accurate color measurements
- New optical design allows for high repeatability on the same display and across different display types for more consistent color matching
- Rotatable diffuser arm can be used as a stand for table top projector profiling, ambient light measurement, and as a cover for instrument optics
- Conveniently integrated tripod mount for projector profiling in larger venues
i1Profiler Software with “Basic” and “Advanced” Mode Flexibility
The next generation of our top of the line color management software offers the ultimate in flexibility and control. "Basic" mode offers a wizard driven interface with predefined options for the quickest path to professional on-screen color. "Advanced" mode offers user-defined options for more sophisticated profiling workflows to deliver the highest quality color results on monitors and projectors, as well as display testing and quality assurance tools. No matter which mode you use, you’ll be able to attain professional color results for a more perfect match between your display and printer.
- Infinite control of white point, luminance, contrast ratio, gamma and more
- Ambient Light Measurement - automatically determine the optimum display luminance for comparing prints to your display, based on a measurement of the lighting conditions where prints will be viewed
- Ambient Light Smart Control - the intensity or amount of ambient light surrounding your workspace affects the way you perceive colors on your display. i1 Display Pro can compensate for this effect and provide the option to automatically adjust your profile or simply notify you as ambient light conditions change
- Flare Correct measures and adjusts your display profile for reduced contrast ratios caused by flare light (or glare) falling on surface of display. By accurately measuring your effective display contrast ratio, you’ll have an even more accurate display profile
- Intelligent Iterative Profiling, an adaptive technology that produces optimized results for maximum color accuracy on each unique display every time you profile
- 3 patch set sizes - small, medium, or large - allow you to increase your profile accuracy by measuring a higher number of patches
- Profile optimization - create custom patch sets to optimize your profiles by choosing a combination of patch set size, extracted colors from specific images and/or PANTONE spot colors selected from the included PANTONE Color Manager software
- ADC technology automates the adjustment of your display’s hardware (brightness/backlight, contrast, and color temperature) to speed up the profiling process and eliminate manual adjustments
- Workflow Flexibility - advanced user-defined controls support more sophisticated workflows. For example, White Point can be set from predefined values, custom xy values, based on measurement of ambient light, based on measurement of another display, or from previously measured values, etc.
- Multiple Display and Workgroup Matching - re-use profile settings on multiple displays connected to the same computer or to multiple computers within a workgroup
- Before and after images show instant results - using one of our images or your own
- Profile reminder notifies you when it is time to re-profile your display
- Easy to follow on-screen help guides and videos - no extra manuals needed
- Quickly and accurately create projector profiles to show your images on the big screen with color confidence
- Intelligent adaptive profiling technology for maximum color accuracy from each unique projector
- Compact device for maximum portability on location
- Diffuser arm adjusts to a stand for table top applications
- Conveniently integrated tripod mount for larger venues
Display QA Workflow
- Visual validation using pre-defined and user defined images
- Measurement based validation using industry standard targets and reference data sets (SWOP, Gracol, Fogra, etc.)
- Measurement based validation using PANTONE color and libraries
- Measurement based validation using colors extracted from user defined images
- User defined PASS/FAIL deltaE tolerance for average and maximum values
- Color accuracy trending over time (per connected display)
Display Uniformity Test
- Measure white point and luminance uniformity over 9 locations on display
- User defined PASS/FAIL tolerance
Variant 1 List price $279.00 Product Actual Weight No Physical Size (H x D x W) No Computer OS Mac OS 10.5 (Leopard), Mac OS 10.6 (Snow Leopard), Win XP (32 bit), Win XP (64 bit), Win Vista (32 bit), Win Vista (64 bit), Windows 7 (32 bit), Windows 7 (64 bit) Warranty Limited Manufacturer Warranty ICC Version No Automated No Color System Spectral, LAB, XYZ Color Model CTP Plates No Density No Measurement Aperture Size 4.5 mm Measurement Time No Pantone Library Included No Print Surface No Uses HDTV or SDTV Calibration, Monitor and Printer, Digital Projectors Max CMYK Printer Profiling Patches No CMYK Printer Profiling No Monitor Profiling Tending Reports, Verification, Auto Calibration of Eizo LCDs, L* (visual) Calibration, Use Light Source as Target White Point, LCD Native White Point Option, User Selectable White Points, Designate Target LCD Contrast Ratio, Designate Target White Point Luminance, Designate Target Black Point Luminance, Adjustable Gamma Setting, Optimized Gray Balance Max Multi-Color Printer Profiling Patches No Profiling Choices Monitor Profiling, Scanner Profiling, Digital Camera Profiling, Digital Projector Profiling, RGB Printer Profiling, CMYK Printer Profiling, Edit ICC Profiles Max RGB Printer Profiling Patches No Supported Color Measurement Devices No Supported Color Measurement Devices via ColorPort Software No