Chromix ColorThink 2
Chromix ColorThink Features
- Profile Manager
- Organize your profiles by turning them on and off individually or in sets
- Profile Inspector
- Open all types of ICC Profiles and inspect their color data, header, tag table and other details. Change default settings to fit your workflow. Also, display neutral rendering curves (v2.1 and higher only)
- 2D Graphing
- Nothing gets the idea across faster than the graph of a printer gamut. 2D graphing allows the overlay of multiple profiles and data sets
- 3D Graphing
- Move up to 3D graphing when you are ready to analyze your devices and workflow. See the cause of proofing and printing problems. Graph measurement files and image colors to compare with device gamuts.
- Image Inspector
- Open images and see the embedded profile. Export, change(mac only) or delete(mac only) it at will. Learn to handle the files your customers are sending.
- Profile Renamer
- Profiles have two names; internal and external. Confused by what appears in menus? Change the internal and external names with this tool.
- Profile Linker
- Some RIPs allow linked profiles to be loaded for proofing purposes. Profile Linker will built those profiles for you, quickly and easily.
- Profile Medic
- Multi-point integrity checks can be performed on one or all the profiles in your system. If Profile Medic finds fixable problems a quick click and you are back to work.
- Color Lists
- Open measurement files from most profiling applications. View them in list form with rendered colors. Apply profiles to the lists for testing and graphing.
List profiles located in Mac OS 9/X, or Windows folder with the latest ColorThink Profile Manager. or sub-sort a profile list by: Location, profile Type, and Color Space. You can enable & disable profiles individually or in sets, display profiles by internal or external name, or quick name-check is performed to determine problem profiles.
Profile Inspector Features
- Open and display all ICC profile types including device, color space, and named color profile
- Display profile using a unique patent-pending graphical overview showing:
- primary colors
- media white and maximum black
- table sizes and precision
- Browse a profile's header & extended tags
- Summarize tag types and view tag information
- (NEW) view neutral rendering curves for each rendering intent - see how your grays are built
- Perform a comprehensive 12-point integrity check
- Summarize profile errors or warnings and link to the Profile Medic
- Modify profile settings such as preferred CMM and default rendering intent
Variant 1 List price $149.00 Product Actual Weight No Physical Size (H x D x W) No Computer OS Mac OS 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS 10.5 (Leopard), Win XP (32 bit) Warranty Limited Manufacturer Warranty ICC Version No Profiling Choices No Max RGB Printer Profiling Patches No Max CMYK Printer Profiling Patches No Max Multi-Color Printer Profiling Patches No Monitor Profiling No CMYK Printer Profiling No Supported Color Measurement Devices No Supported Color Measurement Devices via ColorPort Software No