Grand Format Printing
Color consistency, even on large format documents.
- Streamline your workflow for faster printing of larger documents.
- Save time and money, by printing accurate color the first time around. Match color across different techinques and printing materials.
- Learn how to use your RIP with your grand format printer from RPImaging's certified specialists.
We know grand format printers.
Achieve great color for large printers.
Be it outdoor signage, posters or banners, the color still has to be correct. The keys to correct color are calibration and using a specific RIP for large format printing. We offer specified training in both of these areas to meet your company's needs.
What's involved in the training?
We specialize in hands on learning. Our grand format RIP specialists will give detailed instruction to your staff, directing them on how to use the RIP in their workflow for optimal performance.
Why pay for training?
We are color management experts
With over ten years of experience with color management in the printing industries, it's no wonder that the level of training you receive from RPImaging is next to none. We've spent years figuring out how to manage color across hundreds of different printers. After dealing with clients from insert client name here to insert other client name here, we've mastered the art of delivering the exact information you require at competitive pricing. We strive to save you money by teaching you how to reduce time and waste on press with a properly calibrated printer. Schedule a training session today to see how much time and money we can save you.
Why should I calibrate my printer?
- Calibrating a printer can lead to major financial savings as a result of a decrease in ink expenditures and time on press
How difficult is it to correctly calibrate a printer?
- The process of printer calibration can be very daunting when you have no prior experience. RPImaging can make you an expert in no time.
What is a RIP?
- A Raster Image Processor (RIP) is software that replaces the standard driver that ships with your printer. They allow you to achieve a higher quality print by communicating with the printer in CMYK