Caldera RIP Training
How to use your Caldera RIP ...
- Did you know that you can...
- Customize your ICC profile for less ink usage.
- Achieve the same color on different types of paper.
- Streamline the process with automatic functions
Put an End to Your Frustration
We understand the hassle that making color corrections to your prints can bring about. That's why we offer Caldera RIP training to all of our interested clients. Knowing the definition of a RIP is one thing, but understanding the core principles behind it's usage can be a different matter altogether. We have years of
experience in the color management industry, and we understand how to achieve correct color balance on many broad media. RIP's are one of the best ways to get started on the path to correct color balance. Contact us today to learn more about the top notch RIP training provided from RPImaging.
Because We're Experts
There are many reasons that you should consider professional RIP training from RPImaging. For example:
- With over 10 years experience in the industry, our trainer is a top notch professional with knowledge you won't find anywhere else.
- As an authorized Caldera reseller, we have a great understanding of every Caldera product
and how it operates.
- We provide a level of professionalism and expertise unrivaled by any other company.
"RPimaging has been very helpful in guiding me to a RIP for my Epson 3880 and tech support after the sale. I highly recommend RPimaging. The prices are good too!"
- Julian K.
We have over ten years of experience helping people solve their color management problems. We understand that Caldera RIPs can be difficult to setup, and confusing to inexperienced users. You can trust that no matter what your problem with your RIP may be, we will be able to help solve it.