Onyx Thrive 642 Version 12.2
What is ONYX Thrive?
Thrive provides a simple to use browser-based interface for workflow control anywhere, which optimizes both operator and output device productivity. With a wide array of features your workflow will benefit from increased productivity, accuracy and color quality:
Onyx Thrive 642
High performance PDF workflow for the best value, including award-winning ONYX Color
- 6 Adobe PDF Print Engines with Adobe Normalizers
- 4 Grand or Wide Active Printers
- 2 Job Editors
- Unlimited Thrive Production Manager
- Unlimited ICC Profile Generator
- Unlimited Roll-to-Roll Cutting
- Unlimited FlatBed Cutting
Available Workflow Module Add-ons:
Onyx Thrive Features
- Adobe PDF Print Engine with Adobe Normalizer- PDF format acts as a container that can have any kinds of format inside. Anything that is not pdf is converted to pdf by nesting in order for thrive to process and print due to Adobe print engine.
- Award winning 32-bit ONYX Color Engine
- ICC profile creationwith new Vivid Color gammut mapping - A tool that let users select Profile Provider, and choose one or several different Configurations to save time on the next usage.
- Unique PowerChroma Black Generation with new GCR Plus and ink saving control
- Easy recailbration tool
- Highly automated color profiling with Black Diamond control
- Built in Pantone Plus, RAL and HKS color libraries
- Automated and manual named spot color replacement
- White and specialty ink tools
- Job Editor tool- Job Editor is a powerful tool that can change the size, orientation, color, and appearance of your images before processing and printing in the RIP-Queue.
- Layout tool- Forms art board to mange the jobs.
- Hot Back-Up Option- Onyx thrive purchase comes with a box that has its serial key. If for whatever reason the box becomes damaged or not functioning poperly, hot back-up option will provide user with a serial key for 30 days. This is essential in keeping the business running.
- Wide Printer- Printers that can be controlled by computers. They are able to support a maximum print roll width of between 18" and 100".
- Grand Printer-Printers with capacities over 100." They are used to print banners, posters, trade show graphics, wallpaper, and more.
- Quick Sets and unlimited hot folders
- RIP-and-Print on the fly while ripping multiple files simultaneously
- Smart 16-bit processing
- Multi-Page PDF splitting
- Automated nesting with rotation
- Automated or custom tiling
- Printer pooling with automated allocation of print jobs
- Roll to Roll Cutting- Automated print-and-cut workflow
- Flatbed Cutting- is ideal for designers and prototyping in offset printing, digital printing, packaging industry, fashion industry, as well as road sign making, stone and glass sandblasting and etching, and more.
- Robust cut path management tools
- Unlimited Thrive Production Manager- Production Manager is an http service. It provides the ability to montior and control all jobs coming into the RIP-Queue station. Production Manager can be accessed through any computer, or other devices connected to the local company network, such as a tablet.
- Network based site licensing
- Distributable workflow modules
- Add processing and printing capabilities independently
Full 64 bit platform(applications & RIP engines)
Save hours on large file processing
- RIP output that exceeds 2GB will process in a fraction of the time
- Average speed improvements versus ONYX 11 were nearly 5x faster
- Testing showed some XL file processing speeds up to 23x faster (output that exceeds 4GB)
Increase productivity and improve the bottom line by processing more files in less time
- Based on ROI calculations, printing just one more job per day can improve the profit margin in a shop by as much as 30%.
- Measured improvements for raster file processing (JPG, TIFF, etc) up to 20x faster over ONYX 11
- Data transfer speeds from RIP to device with many grand format and file mode printers is up to 2x faster
- Streamlined file handling with high performance hardware such as solid state hard drives
Simplified Process for G7
Matching color across devices and ink types is challenging
- Get the benefits of using a G7 process for neutral gray colors with an a easy to use solution integrated into ONYX Software.
Profiling with G7 is simple as:
Build confidence that everything printed will meet customer expectations
- Use G7 correction curves in Media Manager to achieve output consistency across devices and applications
- Immediate verification provides confidence you are meeting G7 standards
- One click iterations dial in G7 conformance
- Easy import of 3rd party curves
Don’t waste space on expensive sheet media
- Full sheet view in nesting preview
- See image previews in relation to the sheet size
- See the media that will not be used when printing to flatbed devices
Print to Cut workflow enhancements improve predictability and accuracy
- Support for QR Codes in Zund Cut Center
- Intermediate cutter marks between rows for greater cutting accuracy on supporting devices
- Available image preview for supporting 3rd party cutting software
- Set cut file path for I-cut workflow
- Configuration of mark sizes and shape
- • Improved DXF support
- Set color channel for printing cutter marks on colored media
New Device Support
- Jingwei Cutter support
- Mimaki CG-SRIII Support
- AXYZ Cutter
Application Tools: Tiling
Save time with tiling and job setup
- Quickly create evenly divided rows and columns saving time and enabling more print applications
- Advance feature lets you customize tile sizes
- Choose to include bleed and trim in tiling calculations
- Preview of cut paths around tile boundaries to verify final output
- Print tile marks inside image area
Quick Sets 2.0: Easy Automation
Automate tiling with ONYX Quick Sets
- Enhanced tiling, combined with other job preparation tools within Quick Sets, can save up to 15 min/job by automating job preparation and finishing setup.
- Use Quick Sets to automatically apply tile settings when opening a job or submitting it through automated workflows
Accurate job preview builds confidence in final output
- Redesigned UI for Page and Tiles Setup make tile selection easy
- Preview active and inactive tiles before submitting job to print
- Include print label when using automated print to cut features
Process PDF images based on Media, Bleed, Trim, Art, or Crop boxes
- Build automated workflows around custom production needs and design preferences based on the variety of supported PDF boxes
Due Date and Due Time metadata field in RIP-Queue
- Better track customer deadlines
- Can be automated with JDF workflows via ONYX Connect
View and access profile information
- Easy one click access to modify individual steps within a profile
- Overview of profile data without editing
VIDEO: Onyx Thrive?
Variant 1 List price $6,995.00 Product Actual Weight No Physical Size (H x D x W) No Computer OS Mac OS 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS 10.9 (Maverick), Mac OS 10.10 (Yosemite), Windows 7 (32 bit), Windows 7 (64 bit), Windows 8 (32 bit), Windows 8 (64 bit), Windows 10 (64 bit) Warranty 1 Year Parts & Labor RIP Features Nesting, Includes ICC Profiling Certified Color No Epson Printers No HP Printers No Canon Printers No Supported Color Measurement Devices No ICC Version No