GTI MiniMatcher MM-2e
The tabletop MiniMatcher series is ideal for the viewing of cosmetics, coatings, consumer goods, ink, packaging, fashion, and more. The ASTM D1729-2009 compliant MiniMatcher series is available in five standard models.
MM-2e 3 Light Sources:
- Artificial Daylight: D65
A light bluish colored light source used in color matching applications of paints, plastics,textiles, raw inks, and other manufactured products. D65 appears more neutral in balance to the eye even though the spectral graph does not correlate. D65 accentuates blue and subdues green and red.
D65 is the only daylight source that was actually measured. The other daylight sources were mathematically derived from these measurements. D65 is derived from the average of measurements made of light coming in a north facing window in the northern (European) hemisphere on an overcast day at various times through the day throughout the year.
D65 is also the reference illuminant used in sRGB and Adobe RGB (1998) color spaces. HDTV and SMPTE-C (SDTV) also use D65 as the reference white point. Europe or D50
A near white light source used in the evaluation of graphic arts and imaging applications. Also used as reference illuminant for color matching in LAB color space.
It has similar amounts of red, green, and blue energy. It neither accentuates nor subdues color, a prime requirement when viewing press sheets and proofs since a wide range of colors can exist in an image. U.S.
- Home Light: Incandescent A
Illuminant A (2865K) is a common household light bulb that is yellowish red in color. or Horizon
- Store Light: CWF
A wide band single phosphor fluorescent source commonly used in commercial lighting applications in North America. CWF is characterized by emitting high amounts of green energy, with a color temperature of approximately 4100K. It has a CRI or approximately 62. U.S. office or store lighting TL84 European Commercial Fluorescent Lighting, 4100K, (TL84), A narrow band tri-phosphor fluorescent source originally designed for commercial lighting applications outside North America. It is characterized by emitting high amounts of green energy, with a color temperature of approximately 4100K. It has a CRI of approximately 86. European and Asian fluorescent lighting
- Optional: UV Ultraviolet Light (UV) â Light energy not normally visible to the human eye, but which is present in natural daylight. UV energy has the ability to excite certain substances (dyes/pigments/chemicals) within a sample causing them to emit light in the visible spectrum, usually in the blue region. These substances are used in various products to brighten colors, particularly whites. It is necessary to include correct amounts of UV energy in a color matching system to allow for optimum simulations of natural daylight.. Light Source
- An optional Elapsed Time Meter to monitor usage of the daylight source is also available
- Accurate visual color assessment
- Accurate color comparison
- Easy detection of metamerism
- Munsell N7/ neutral gray surround
- Simple to operate with individual rocker switches for each source
- Set up in minutes with no tools needed.
- Artificial Daylight: D65
Variant 1 List price $835.00 Type of Light Booth Desktop Proofing Type No Number of Light Sources 3 Different Light Sources Viewing Area (H x W x D) 13in x 18in x 10in Product Actual Weight 22.0000 Physical Size (H x D x W) 18.0in x 13.25in x 20.5in Warranty 1 Year Parts & Labor