GTI GLL-M3/32e Dual Source Luminaire
The GTI GLL-e Style Luminaire with Two Light Sources is a symmetrical light source to illuminate just about any sample. GLL-e series overhead luminaires are helping color and appearance professionals everywhere to optimize their visual inspection process.
- With an optically clear, UV Ultraviolet Light (UV) â Light energy not normally visible to the human eye, but which is present in natural daylight. UV energy has the ability to excite certain substances (dyes/pigments/chemicals) within a sample causing them to emit light in the visible spectrum, usually in the blue region. These substances are used in various products to brighten colors, particularly whites. It is necessary to include correct amounts of UV energy in a color matching system to allow for optimum simulations of natural daylight..-transmitting diffusion lens, these luminaires provide even, high quality light quality over a large area.
- Aluminized, high efficiency reflectors maximize light output from the luminaire and provide neutral and even illumination of products.
- Hi-frequency electronic lamp ballasts provide stable lamp performance, longer lamp life, and energy efficiency – cutting costs in your quality control process.
- Can be configured in a drop ceiling installation or mounted directly over an evaluation work station to fit your workspace.
- Ideal for large area visual inspection of Color Harmony, fit and finish and product design rooms.
- Your choice of light sources including: D65
A light bluish colored light source used in color matching applications of paints, plastics,textiles, raw inks, and other manufactured products. D65 appears more neutral in balance to the eye even though the spectral graph does not correlate. D65 accentuates blue and subdues green and red.
D65 is the only daylight source that was actually measured. The other daylight sources were mathematically derived from these measurements. D65 is derived from the average of measurements made of light coming in a north facing window in the northern (European) hemisphere on an overcast day at various times through the day throughout the year.
D65 is also the reference illuminant used in sRGB and Adobe RGB (1998) color spaces. HDTV and SMPTE-C (SDTV) also use D65 as the reference white point., D50
A near white light source used in the evaluation of graphic arts and imaging applications. Also used as reference illuminant for color matching in LAB color space.
It has similar amounts of red, green, and blue energy. It neither accentuates nor subdues color, a prime requirement when viewing press sheets and proofs since a wide range of colors can exist in an image., Cool White Fluorescent, TL84
European Commercial Fluorescent Lighting, 4100K, (TL84), A narrow band tri-phosphor fluorescent source originally designed for commercial lighting applications outside North America. It is characterized by emitting high amounts of green energy, with a color temperature of approximately 4100K. It has a CRI of approximately 86., TL83 US Energy Saving Commercial Fluorescent, A narrow band tri-phosphor fluorescent source originally designed for commercial lighting applications inside North America where energy savings is required. It is characterized by emitting high amounts of yellowish red energy, with a color temperature of approximately 3000K. It has a CRI of approximately 86., Horizon, Incandescent A Illuminant A (2865K) is a common household light bulb that is yellowish red in color., UV Ultraviolet Light (UV) â Light energy not normally visible to the human eye, but which is present in natural daylight. UV energy has the ability to excite certain substances (dyes/pigments/chemicals) within a sample causing them to emit light in the visible spectrum, usually in the blue region. These substances are used in various products to brighten colors, particularly whites. It is necessary to include correct amounts of UV energy in a color matching system to allow for optimum simulations of natural daylight.., and others.
Wireless Remote Control Application
Remote control installations require a luminaire with a wireless remote control & receiver. The luminaire is equipped with a wireless receiver, wireless remote control, plus two output connectors which can be used to control additional luminaires. It also includes the GTI ColorGuard II lamp timing monitor and digital light source control.
Multiple Unit Application
Multiple luminaire installations, for large area or color matching rooms, can be operated using the remote control or any of the luminaire mounted digital light source controls. Each wireless multiple fixture installation requires one remote control luminaire (any of the WRC models).
Variant 1 List price $1,610.00 Type of Light Booth Overhead Hanging Luminaires Proofing Type No Number of Light Sources 3 Different Light Sources Viewing Area (H x W x D) 30in x 52in Product Actual Weight 60lbs Physical Size (H x D x W) 5.75in x 23.75in x 48.75in Warranty 1 Year Parts & Labor