Chromix revolutionized the color management industry when they launched the original Curve software that helped popularize G7. After this, they expanded on their original software by adding over 50 new useful features in their Curve2 software. It comes as no surprise that the new features incorporated into Curve3 make this new software completely worthwhile
- Innovative multi-dimensional data smoothing
- Special (CMYK+) ink calibration for packaging
- Spectral VPR (applies curves to full-spectral data)
- New black-point options for ink-jet and digital
- Enhanced TVI calibration for European users
- Intelligent error-reporting and resolution
- User-specified starting calibration
- User-defined control point lists
- Expanded graphs & reports
- Many more features to be announced
Curve3 also supports OneRun targets as well as Esko's PressSync® calibration scheme. OneRun target combine P2P and profiling targets into one, saving press sheet room and aiding G7 calibration of smaller presses. This software is released with an upgraded Curve3 Virtual Press Run (VPR) module. VPR simulates press runs, generating curved color measurements for ICC profiling and saving thousands of dollars. If you own the previous version of this software (Curve2), you can purchase an upgrade at 50% off MSRP.
Curve3 can run on Win 7/8 64bit versions as 32bit app. Curve3 is not a 64bit native app.
Variant 1 List price $1,199.00 Product Actual Weight No Physical Size (H x D x W) No Computer OS Mac OS 10.5 (Leopard), Mac OS 10.6 (Snow Leopard), Mac OS 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Windows 7 (32 bit), Windows 7 (64 bit), Windows 8 (32 bit), Windows 8 (64 bit) Warranty Limited Manufacturer Warranty ICC Version No Profiling Choices No Max RGB Printer Profiling Patches No Max CMYK Printer Profiling Patches No Max Multi-Color Printer Profiling Patches No Monitor Profiling No CMYK Printer Profiling No Supported Color Measurement Devices No Supported Color Measurement Devices via ColorPort Software No