X-Rite (Macbeth) Farnsworth Munsell 100 Hue Test
This quick, easy, and precise test is designed to determine color vision anomalies and detailed color discrimination. Color is integral to the products you design and produce. So good color vision is essential for anyone making color decisions.
The Farnsworth Munsell 100 Hue Test is ideally suited for personnel working with or approving color such as artists, designers, engineers, technicians, production, manufacturing, and marketing personnel. Before your customers can see color quality, you must be able to see and judge it first.
How the Test Works
Arrange four trays of colored caps in hue order. There is a predetermined sequence for each tray. The closer you are to the correct sequence, the better your ability to discern color. A daylight viewing booth is required such as the X-Rite (Macbeth) Judge QC Light Booth to correctly administer this test.
The Farnsworth Munsell 100 Hue Test examines hue discrimination ability often used in vocational and diagnostic applications. The munsell color test has proven to provide reliable color vision evaluation results which can be applied to many occupational and psychological situations. The Farnsworth Munsell 100 Hue Test remains the most comprehensive color vision test on the market. As the original manufacturer, Munsell certifies the accuracy of every test.
- Four 20 x 1.75 x 1.25 inch trays, housed in a 21.5 x 6.12 x 2.5 inch carrying case
- Total of 85 numbered disks with varying hues
- Color reference size is 7/16 in diameter
- Each chip is numbered in order to facilitate scoring
- This munsell color test includes Farnsworth Munsell 100 Hue Scoring Software which calculates a numerical score and provides a graphical display and print of the subject's score and certification
Variant 1 List price $725.00 Product Actual Weight No Physical Size (H x D x W) 23L x 11W x 4H inches Computer OS No Warranty Limited Manufacturer Warranty ICC Version No