X-Rite Farnsworth-Munsell 100 Hue Scoring Software
The Farnsworth-Munsell 100 Hue Test Scoring Software has been developed to speed up and simplify scoring of the Farnsworth-Munsell 100 Hue Test and to provide a powerful set of analytical and administrative tools. Results can be saved, displayed in polar or linear format and filtered/analyzed according to a variety of algorithms.
The Farnsworth-Munsell 100 Hue Test itself is used to separate persons with normal color vision into classes of superior, average and low color discrimnation and to measure the zones of color confusion of color defective people.
An example of vision test results
- Examination of inspectors of color goods, color graders and color matchers
- Testing for type and degree of color defectiveness
- Detection of poor color vision in sales people
- Selection of applications for vocational training
- Desgin of specialized tests for color vision
- Measurement of effects of medical treatments
- Independent control on validity of other color vision tests
- Requires the Farnsworth-Munsell 100 Hue Test
- Compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7 and Mac OS X
- Works with a local printer only and not a network printer
Variant 1 List price $240.00 Product Actual Weight No Physical Size (H x D x W) No Computer OS Mac OS 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS 10.5 (Leopard), Win XP (32 bit), Win Vista (32 bit), Windows 7 (32 bit), Windows 7 (64 bit) Warranty Limited Manufacturer Warranty ICC Version No