A Single Platform to Meet Your eXact Needs
The new X-Rite eXact redefines color management by providing a simple, user-friendly way to quickly monitor color on-press. No matter what you're measuring, you can be assured that the eXact will provide you with unrivaled accuracy so that you can be sure your measurements are correct. The eXact comes in three different flavors, and with all of the options available, you'll be able to find a variant that meets your eXact needs
- X-Rite eXact Densitometer: For CMYK operations that want a set of traditional tools as well as the ability to add more features as their requirements change.
- X-Rite eXact Standard: A spectrophotometer that ensures accurate printing of both CMYK and spot colors as well as raising the industry standard for process control.
- X-Rite eXact Advanced: A spectrophotometer that ensures ink labs, quality control labs and manufacturing partners the ability to achieve the highest quality with the broadest toolset.
- Aperture sizes to meet all applications: With a choice of 4 different aperture sizes (1.5, 2, 4 or 6 mm) operations can measure across a range of applications in print and packaging.
- Enhance your business operations with: Scanning, Bluetooth*, NetProfiler3 and InkFormulation.
With eXact’s BestMatch function, it's possible to keep ink colors on target even before color shifts are visible. Using only a single click, operators can see density information as well as recommendations for adjustment of ink to achieve the best match throughout the press run. If that wasn't enough, X-Rite raised the bar by integrating multiple Pantone libraries so that you can easily ensure the spot colors you measure are accurate.
Quicker Than Ever Before (and Easier Too!)
Use eXact to quickly measure and understand color and status relative to standards. The eXact allows operators to manage and understand expectations at press, and know what is—and what is not—achievable. With an integrated calibration tile built in, you can ensure optimum measurement accuracy at all times.
Integrate Your Entire Color Network
The eXact provides many tools to aid in achieving color. When used with NetProfiler 3, the eXact can manage and monitor color performance on an enterprise level. Combined with X-Rite’s Color iQC Print, InkFormulation and PantoneLIVE™, eXact enables the validation and management of specified color across a variety of printing technologies.
Print to eXact Specifications and Standards
eXact supports all of the leading print specifications, including ISO, JPMA, G7, and PSO, allowing printing and converting businesses to monitor color processes. The integrated color touch-screen interface is highly flexible, easy to use, and quickly communicates color information, speeding up production time and lessening skills needed on press.
What could be easier—or more eXact—than that?
eXactly What You Need
eXact is capable of positioning key elements in the order most likely to be needed by individual users, including press operators and operations managers, giving users instant access to the tools they need, often in a single click, via a color GUI. This improves operator productivity, removes opportunity for human error, and results in increased color accuracy. Refine your workflow and decrease you turn-around time with the push of a button.
In a Nutshell, What eXactly Does it Offer?
- An intuitive color touch-screen display that simplifies device operation.
- A range of product configurations that scale to meet business needs.
- Color pass/fail reporting against industry standards, including ISO, JPMA, G7 and PSO.
- Enhanced device capabilities through the use of Color iQC Print, PantoneLIVE, InkFormulation and/or NetProfiler.
- Un-tethered calibration, specification and data capturing
- Embedded Pantone libraries for access to industry-leading color reference standards.
- Expanded on-device storage, allowing job presets and color libraries to be saved and ready for use.
- BestMatch integrates multiple Pantone libraries or custom colors, offering a fast, easy way to accurately measure ink colors throughout the press run, with recommendations for density and other adjustments.
Which Model Is Right For You?
Features Densitometer Standard Advanced Color Touch Screen ✓ ✓ ✓ High Speed Connectivity (USB and optional Bluetooth) ✓ ✓ ✓ Long Battery Life ✓ ✓ ✓ Docking Station ✓ ✓ ✓ Circular Geometry ✓ ✓ ✓ Built In Automatic Calibration ✓ ✓ ✓ Measure And Display Colorimetric Attributes ✓ ✓ Supports Integration of G7 Process ✓ ✓ Interface With X-Rite Color Quality Assurance Software ✓ ✓ Interface With X-Rite Color Quality Assurance Software ✓ ✓ Features BestMatch Technology ✓ ✓ dE Trend ✓ CIE Xyz ✓ CIE YXy ✓ Opacity ✓ Metamerism ✓ Absolute Color Strength ✓ Relative Color Strength ✓
Color iQC Print: Next Generation Software to Meet Evolving Printing Needs
Color iQC Print is a new software offered from X-Rite. The basic version of this software is free with both the standard and advanced models of the X-Rite eXact. Color iQC Print is a complete color quality control solution that incorporates the latest digital workflow technologies. With a PantoneLIVE™ enabled license, printers and converters can connect to the PantoneLIVE™ database, to ensure secure access to accurate spectral values for brand color palettes, in order to deliver color that is right the first time, every time. Color iQC Online ensures centralized control and management yet provides easy access to all authorized users within the color network. Measurement of color data is not a one-time event; with Color iQC Print data is captured and reports generated that establish an enterprise-wide view.
How Can You Benefit From Color iQC Print?
- Compliance with industry standards, including G7, PSO, ISO, JPMA.
- Define quality metrics like Density, dE, Dot Gain, Overprint/Trapping and Gray balance.
- Operations Managers, Production and Ink Lab Managers can tailor to meet their department needs, whether by shift, operator or locations.
- Associate by job, sheet or sample set.
- Meet brand managers color expectations by enabling PantoneLIVE.
- Integration with NetProflier allows IQC to support accurate measurements on an enterprise level.
- Learn more abut this exciting new software here
Variant 1 List price $7,570.00 Product Actual Weight No Physical Size (H x D x W) 13 x 7 x 7 Computer OS No Warranty 1 Year Parts & Labor ICC Version No Print Surface No Uses No Color System No Pantone Library Included PANTONE Matching System Automated No Measurement Time No Measurement Aperture Size No Density Pass/Fail Indicator CTP Plates No Scanning Mode Reflection