Onyx ProductionHouse Upgrades
Onyx ProductionHouse Version Upgrades lets you update to version X10.2, the latest version of Onyx software, from older versions 7 or 6.x.
Since you're already thinking about upgrading your copy of ProductionHouse, why not check out Onyx' new product, Thrive. If you'd like to upgrade to Thrive, give us a call at 866-RGB-CMYK (866-742-2695) to get a quote on your upgrade.
Onyx ProductionHouse Version Upgrades
Upgrade Options & Service Agreements
- ONYX Advantage™ (12 months of software updates) plan is a simple and cost-effective way for ProductionHouse users to maintain their software. ONYX Advantage provides product upgrades, new printer drivers, automatic disk updates.
- ONYX Advantage™ Plus Phone Support (12 months of software updates and technical support) plan is designed for the ProductionHouse user who wants full access to the expert personnel and tools in the ONYX Service Call Center, and wants to ensure they are on the cutting edge with the latest software and printer drivers.
Version Upgrades Availible:
- Version 7 to X10.2
- Version 6.x to X10.2 - Legacy
Reasons to Upgrade Your Onyx Software Today!
Upgrade your Onyx Software Today with an Onyx Service Agreement! With the recent release of the X10.2 line of software, now is a great time to stay on top of the competition with the latest version!
1. Smoother Color Blends and Gradients
Enjoy innovative technology that automatically gets you smoother color blends and gradients with PDF and Postscript files. It's also optimized to use 16-bit only when needed, for maximum RIP speed.
2. Improved File Handling and Processing
If you're upgrading your design applications, like Adobe CS5, then you need ONYX Version X10.2. It includes the latest updates to the native PDF and Postscript RIP as well as per-job RIP settings for automated handling of complex PDF files.
3. Fast, Easy Media Profiling
Whether you've never done a color profile before, or are an expert, with ProductionHouse X10.2 you can profile in minutes instead of hours. Get more out of your existing printers by profiling for better print speed, color and ink usage.
4. Better Control of Ink Costs and Color
Use the innovative dynamic ink restriction feature to easily control your ink costs. For more advanced users, there are new expert tools to see ink characteristics, enhance gamut mapping and deal with over-inking. There's also improved spot color matching and the newest PANTONE® Spot Color Libraries.
5. Automated Print-and-Cut Workflow
The print-and-cut workflow in RIP-Queue has been redesigned for automated nesting and marks for print-and-cut jobs. A new CUT-Server includes easy tools for last-minute fixes to cut jobs for a seamless workflow from print to cut.
Benefits of ONYX Advantage for Version 6.x Users:
- Version update from version 6.x to version X10.2
- PrintMetryx JobView Pro reporting tools
- Access to new released printer drivers
Features of Onyx ProductionHouse X10.2
- Automated Print-&-Cut Workflow
- Easier Quicksets & workflows to define cutter settings
- Robust tools for cutting and path control in new CUT-Server
- Enhanced tools for automation and unattended printing
- Dramatically Improved Profiling Process
- Highly Automated Color Profiling (Profile media in as little as 30 minutes)
- Frustration-free automated ink restrictions
- New Advanced "Black Diamond" Tools for Greater Color Control
- Better File Handling and User Experience
- Smart 16-Bit processing for optimized image quality
- Integration with ONYX web service & support
- Updates to Native PDF & PS RIP
- Easily track ink usage and get cost estimates before printing
- Visually preview files to avoid costly reprinting
- Get a fast, reliable PostScript RIP
- RIP multiple PostScript/PDF and raster files at the same time
- Drive up to four printers simultaneously from one license
|Product Actual Weight||No|
|Physical Size (H x D x W)||No|
|Computer OS||Win XP (32 bit), Win Vista (32 bit)|
|Warranty||Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Supported Color Measurement Devices||No|