X-Rite i1 Display 2 (discontinued)
X-Rite i1Display 2 is an award-winning monitor calibration device that delivers unrivaled color controls. The i1Display 2 contains all the essential tools for professional photographers and designers to attain accurate color throughout the digital workflow.
This product has been discontinued!
It has been replaced by the new i1 Display Pro as of July 1st, 2011!
X-Rite i1Display 2
i1Display 2 sets the new standard, delivering unparalleled functionality for high-end professional monitor calibration and profiling results. The award-winning i1Display 2 delivers unrivaled color controls including Workgroup Match, Ambient Check and Match, Push-Button Calibration and Validation - all essential tools for professional photographers and designers to attain accurate color throughout the digital workflow, whether in their own studio or in a collaborative production environment.
- Gray balance optimization for more neutral and better defined grays
- Highest sensitivity in dark areas for better control in shadow detail
- Workgroup Match: Utilize reference profiles to match all monitors in your workgroup
- Unlimited gamma white point and luminance settings including native gamma and measure luminance as target
- Ambient Match: Check ambient light and adapt profiles for different ambient light environments
- Validation: Monitor Validation and Trending Graph
- Profile reminder to ensure true and reliable color over time
- Push Button Calibration (PBC): One-step profiling for industry leading monitors
- Before and after images show instant results
|Product Actual Weight||No|
|Physical Size (H x D x W)||No|
|Computer OS||Mac OS 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS 10.5 (Leopard), Win XP (32 bit), Win XP (64 bit), Win Vista (32 bit), Win Vista (64 bit)|
|Warranty||Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Color System||XYZ Color Model|
|Measurement Aperture Size||No|
|Pantone Library Included||No|
|Max CMYK Printer Profiling Patches||No|
|CMYK Printer Profiling||No|
|Monitor Profiling||Tending Reports, Auto Calibration of Eizo LCDs, Use Light Source as Target White Point, LCD Native White Point Option, User Selectable White Points, Optimized Gray Balance|
|Max Multi-Color Printer Profiling Patches||No|
|Profiling Choices||Monitor Profiling|
|Max RGB Printer Profiling Patches||No|
|Supported Color Measurement Devices||No|
|Supported Color Measurement Devices via ColorPort Software||No|