Enfocus Connect2Switch Automation Package
Enfocus Connect Send 13
Using Connect SEND, customers can deliver files to any service provider without the normal email and telephone support required to ensure settings and delivery credentials are correct. Everything is pre-configured for customers to upload files automatically by dragging and dropping their files onto a branded Connector sitting on customers’ Windows or Mac desktops. Connect SEND securely and automatically delivers PDFs, images, native layout files or any other file type by FTP/sFTP, HTTP, Email, or directly into an Enfocus Switch automated workflow. Electronic job tickets can be defined so that relevant customer and job information is delivered along with the files.
Switch Core Engine
Switch 13 Core Engine is required to operate these individual modules.
Automate your workflow for third party application using Switch Configurator. Complete the following tasks with ease:
- Merge, control and automate third-party applications in a single workflow automation system
- Choose third party applications to suit your needs
- Integrate third party applications using anyone of these features: Hotfolders, Command Line Interface and Switch Scripting Module
Enhance your workflow intelligence by using the Switch Metadata Module, which is metadata management tool. You can carry out the following tasks with easy and finesse:
- Use XML, JDF or XMP job tickets from your database
- Job ticket information can be picked from a job entry front-end
- Never lose touch with your clients, as you can accumulate and share information both with operator and customers
Switch Proxy module enables you to transfer file with added security of an extra security layer. Leverage network security and business continuity, thereby enabling clients to deliver data to your server in times of network outrage as well. The extra security layer creates a buffer between your system and your clients, thereby maintaining workflow automation. The other advantages of Switch Proxy include:
- Resides in the Demilitarized Zone of the network, and runs on its own platform.
- Intranet and Internet are separated to ensures network security and business continuity
- Customers will always be able to upload files even during server maintenance and updates
- After maintenance is done the customers cached files will automatically be forwarded to your workflow
- No direct access from customers to Switch Production System provides extra security for the website
- Files are cached before being transferred to Switch
Submit jobs and data, interact, route jobs and connect remotely with 5 SwitchClients simultaneously using Switch Client, eliminating the task of tracking your jobs or interacting with the workflow.
Variant 1 List price $8,999.00 Product Actual Weight No Physical Size (H x D x W) No Computer OS Mac OS 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS 10.9 (Maverick), Mac OS 10.10 (Yosemite), Windows 7 (32 bit), Windows 7 (64 bit), Windows 8 (32 bit), Windows 8 (64 bit), Windows 10 (64 bit) Warranty 1 Year Parts & Labor ICC Version No Profiling Choices No Max RGB Printer Profiling Patches No Max CMYK Printer Profiling Patches No Max Multi-Color Printer Profiling Patches No Monitor Profiling No CMYK Printer Profiling No Supported Color Measurement Devices No Supported Color Measurement Devices via ColorPort Software No