Enfocus Connect All 13
Enfocus Connect ALL enables print service providers to facilitate hassle-free job delivery from outside clients, with a solution for creating and guaranteeing high-quality PDF's before they leave the designer’s workstation. Enfocus Connect ALL ensures that all files you receive comply with your specifications and can be transferred directly into your workflow. It enables you to set up an unlimited numbers of applets called Connectors, which can be supplied to any of your customers. Everything related to the PDF file’s creation and quality control is based on your own specifications, and files can only be delivered to you.Features of Enfocus Connect
Primary Use Primary Distributed Distributed Automated creation, preflight and correction of PDF files ✔ ✔ Electronic Job Ticket ✔ ✔ ✔ Remote file delivery ✔ ✔ ✔ Unlimited distribution of Connectors ✔ ✔ Automatic updating of Connectors ✔ ✔Automated creation, preflight and correction of PDF files
Enfocus Connect is a tool that allows you to create small applications (called Connectors) that perform a variety of predefined tasks such as:
- Create PDFs
- Verify (preflight) PDFs
- Correct common PDF problems
- Collect and deliver Job Ticket information
- Deliver any file type to a remote server
Create high quality
PDF files from
PDF quality control using
built-in Enfocus PitStop preflight & correction engine
You could create one Connector to create and verify PDF files from InDesign, and another Connector that just delivers all file types to a specific FTP site. Or, you might create one Connector to deliver your newspaper ads to printer A, and another to deliver your magazine ads to printer B.Electronic Job Ticket
You can configure a Connector to ask for additional information, every time a file ("job") is submitted to the Connector. This information (called Metadata) is sent along with the processed job (in the background) as an XML, TXT, or CSV file (called Job Ticket). Metadata is often used to store administrative information associated with a job, and to exchange such information between systems.
Examples of information commonly stored as metadata:
Remote file delivery
- Customer info: name, address, contact information.
- Job info: date, designer, creation date, etc.
- All this information can be used through the production process, for example for cost calculation, tracking, archieving...
You can configure a Connector to deliver files locally or remotely, i.e. upload them to (S)FTP, HTTP(S), email or an Enfocus Switch Submit point, Dropbox, ...
Unlimited distribution of Connectors
- In case of local delivery, they are asked where to put the files, when the Connector is used for the first time.
- In case of remote delivery, depending on the Connector properties, they may be asked for credentials, or informed in case of problems (as in the example below). In case of problems, they have to contact the supplier of the Connector; something may be wrong with the server details, or the file size limit (set by the supplier of the Connector) may be exceeded.
There are many ways in which Connect ALL customers can distribute Connectors to their clients. Common ways are:
Automatic updating of Connectors
- Posting “general use” Connectors for download on their web site
- Distributing through current servers used by clients to exchange files, such as an FTP site or Drop Box
- Placing on a USB drive and having the client sales representative take it to the client
To ensure that all your customers are using the latest version of a Connector, you can use the Automatic Updating Mechanism available in Connect SEND and Connect ALL. This mechanism automatically uploads the latest version of your Connector to an update server of your choice (FTP, SFTP, HTTP or HTTPS) and compares it with the version used by your customers.
Variant 1 List price $4,199.00 Product Actual Weight No Physical Size (H x D x W) No Computer OS Mac OS 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS 10.9 (Maverick), Mac OS 10.10 (Yosemite), Windows 7 (32 bit), Windows 7 (64 bit), Windows 8 (32 bit), Windows 8 (64 bit), Windows 10 (64 bit) Warranty 1 Year Parts & Labor ICC Version No Profiling Choices PDF-Preflight Max RGB Printer Profiling Patches No Max CMYK Printer Profiling Patches No Max Multi-Color Printer Profiling Patches No Monitor Profiling No CMYK Printer Profiling No Supported Color Measurement Devices No Supported Color Measurement Devices via ColorPort Software No