Caldera VisualRIP+ SE
The entire package includes:
- 1 LFP - Choose one of the options from supported printers
- VisualCUT - An option for Caldera’s Visual and Grand RIP software. It allows cut workflow management from files import into the RIP to print cut
- APPE 4 - A smart algorithmic processing, and new remote management capabilities.
- Easy Media - A step-by-step wizard which allows you to specify the color gamut for any print configuration with a given media in no time at all.
- Contour Nesting - Cut and allows users to take into account the object’s real shape inside the image so the element can be optimally placed to save media
- Tex & Repeat - Enables directly within the RIP, textile images placement and repetitions tools identical to the plug-in EasyTextile Step & Repeat
- PrintBleed - improves the edge finish of canvases or edge-to-edge shaped prints. True Bleed opens a new route to total accuracy for print‑and‑cut textile, industrial and fine art work.
- Synch & Deploy - synchronize printer drivers, media profiles and version updates across your production set-up.
- OpenCL - V11 draws maximum power from your computer hardware by using the OpenCL language, enabling it to exchange print data with system elements more quickly
Printers Supported (1 LFP)
- Epson, waterbase
- HP Z Series
- HP Latex 360
- HP Latex 310/330 Light
- HP Latex 2X500, 260/280
- Mimaki JV400
What is the VisualRIP+ SE v11 ?
Caldera offers a suite of award winning imaging software, making it apt for print-to-cut applications and print format. It is known for consistency, efficiency and better control on handling multiple files of various sizes and formats.
Why Caldera VisualRIP+ SE
Caldera's VisualRIP+ SE is the ideal software solution that can be used with multiple devices for your project workflow, designed especially for large format Print and Print-to-Cut. This product is modular as it can get, making it adept to meet huge production demands. It is equipped to drive multiple printers concurrently and still exercise control on every machine and know which machine is printing which job and which job has been moved to queues. You can add grommets and eyelets to an artwork in the print module using Caldera VisualRIP+ SE.
If you want consistency along with high quality output and multiple print routines then add Caldera VisualRIP+ SE to your cart today! Purchase VisualRIP+ SE from RPimaging, an Authorized Dealer, and have access to expert knowledge and service.
- Step & Repeat
- Multi-Printer Spooling
Why Upgrade to Version 11?
Armed with APPE 4, ready for the latest Mac OS/Linux and available in multiple languages, V11 speeds up image processing, reduces ink and media use, and improves organization for wide-format print businesses of all kinds.
Caldera V11 introduces our Print Bleed pixel cloning technology which improves the edge finish of canvases or edge-to-edge shaped prints. True Bleed opens a new route to total accuracy for print‑and‑cut textile, industrial and fine art work. It avoids white borders along cutting edges by replicating pixels, meaning patterns and masks are processed with razor-sharp precision for outstanding results.
Caldera V11 offers a range of market-leading RIP features to simplify and speed up the production process.
- V11 harnesses the full power of the latest Adobe PDF Print Engine (APPE 4) to create smooth, seamless gradients and extend spot color handling
- V11 draws maximum power from your computer hardware by using the OpenCL language, enabling it to exchange print data with system elements more quickly
- Tile Parallel Processing reduces RIP times through intelligent CPU use
127 spot colors
No more problems with tricky brand colors. V11 expands the spot color gamut to an astonishing 127 different shades, so you can match more special colors with total accuracy.
Synchronize drivers, profiles and updates
With its new Sync & Deploy feature, V11 has the ability to synchronize printer drivers, media profiles and version updates across your production set-up. The result is reduced installation time, with the configuration sent to multiple stations.
Increase Your Productivity!
Automatically positions files across the roll or sheet for media and ink optimization.
Sophisticated automatic feature to repeat files on a page. File is RIPed only once.
Overprint white on colored medias or to make colors stronger.
VisualRip+ also includes ICC support, Task automation, RIP PS/PDF, SuperSpooler, Step&Repeat, Layout with Compose, Tiling, SignMark, White Ink, Fotoba digistrim and Raster Image Retouching features.
Variant 1 List price $1,995.00 Product Actual Weight No Physical Size (H x D x W) No Computer OS Mac OS 10.5 (Leopard), Mac OS 10.6 (Snow Leopard), Mac OS 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS 10.8 (Mountain Lion) Warranty Limited Manufacturer Warranty RIP Features Nesting, Concurent RIP and Print, Includes ICC Profiling, Spot Color Editing Certified Color No Epson Printers 4000, 7000, 9000, 10000, 4800, 7800, 9800, 10600, 4880, 7880, 9880, 11880, 7900, 9900 HP Printers 5000, 5500, Z2100, Z3100, Z3200, , Z6100, Z6200, FB6100, FB7600,, DesignJet-L65500, HP-Scitex LX600, HP-Scitex LX800, HP-Scitex LX820, HP-Scitex LX850 Canon Printers iPF5000, iPF8000, iPF9000, iPF5100, iPF6100, iPF8100, iPF9100 Supported Color Measurement Devices No ICC Version No