Caldera GrandRIP+ 11 Upgrades
GrandRIP+ is the ultimate production workflow solution for large-scale wide- and superwide-format print and print-to-cut applications.
What is GrandRIP+ ?
The Caldera GrandRIP+ is an easy to use, sophisticated workflow solution dedicated to wide and grand format Print and Print-to-Cut applications. Buy now, if you are looking for a cutting edge wide format production software along with speed, reliability and flexibility. It comes equipped with an advanced preflight and preview of all jobs before they go in for printing, saving you time and money. You can take advantage of the multi-print feature and RIP andprint multiple files at a time.
Why use GrandRIP+?
Pick up your phone to place an order to harness the features of GrandRIP+ :
- Are you using grand format printers like Agfa, DGI, Durst, Fuji, Gandinnovations, Gerber, HP, IP&I, Keundo, Matan, Oce, Teckwin, Vutek, Zund, then GrandRIP+ is for you, as GrandRIP+ stands tall behind all these printers.
- Buy now, if you want to be use a printing product which includes the latest developments in terms of color management, spot color support, screening techniques, and unique finishing oriented features such as tiling, nest, stitching and folding marks.
- Use the Nest-O-MatikTM feature position files across the roll or sheet for media and ink optimization.
- For repeating files on a page make use of sophisticated automatic feature Caldera has to offer called Step & Repeat. The added advantage of this feature is that the file is RIPed just once.
- GrandRIP+ comes equipped with white ink, to make colors stronger or to overprint white colored medias.
- If you want to make the most of ICC support, task automation, RIP PS/PDF, Super Spooler, layout with compose, Tiling, etc. take your phone and call us.
- Don’t waste your time by printing one file at a time. Use GrandRIP+ to RIP and print multiple files at one go.
Why Upgrade to Version 11?
Armed with APPE 4, ready for the latest Mac OS/Linux and available in multiple languages, V11 speeds up image processing, reduces ink and media use, and improves organization for wide-format print businesses of all kinds.
Caldera V11 introduces our Print Bleed pixel cloning technology which improves the edge finish of canvases or edge-to-edge shaped prints. True Bleed opens a new route to total accuracy for print‑and‑cut textile, industrial and fine art work. It avoids white borders along cutting edges by replicating pixels, meaning patterns and masks are processed with razor-sharp precision for outstanding results.
Caldera V11 offers a range of market-leading RIP features to simplify and speed up the production process.
- V11 harnesses the full power of the latest Adobe PDF Print Engine (APPE 4) to create smooth, seamless gradients and extend spot color handling
- V11 draws maximum power from your computer hardware by using the OpenCL language, enabling it to exchange print data with system elements more quickly
- Tile Parallel Processing reduces RIP times through intelligent CPU use
127 spot colors
No more problems with tricky brand colors. V11 expands the spot color gamut to an astonishing 127 different shades, so you can match more special colors with total accuracy.
Synchronize drivers, profiles and updates
With its new Sync & Deploy feature, V11 has the ability to synchronize printer drivers, media profiles and version updates across your production set-up. The result is reduced installation time, with the configuration sent to multiple stations.
Increase Your Productivity!
Automatically positions files across the roll or sheet for media and ink optimization.
Sophisticated automatic feature to repeat files on a page. File is RIPed only once.
Overprint white on colored medias or to make colors stronger.
GrandRIP+ also includes ICC support, Task automation, RIP PS/PDF, SuperSpooler, Step&Repeat, Layout with Compose, Tiling, SignMark, White Ink, Fotoba digistrim and Raster Image Retouching features.
Variant 1 List price $2,595.00 Product Actual Weight No Physical Size (H x D x W) No Computer OS Mac OS 10.5 (Leopard), Mac OS 10.6 (Snow Leopard), Mac OS 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS 10.8 (Mountain Lion) Warranty Limited Manufacturer Warranty RIP Features Nesting, Concurent RIP and Print, Includes ICC Profiling, Spot Color Editing Certified Color No Epson Printers 4000, 7000, 9000, 10000, 4800, 7800, 9800, 10600, 4880, 7880, 9880, 11880, 7900, 9900 HP Printers 5000, 5500, Z2100, Z3100, Z3200, , Z6100, Z6200, FB6100, FB7600,, DesignJet-L65500, HP-Scitex LX600, HP-Scitex LX800, HP-Scitex LX820, HP-Scitex LX850 Canon Printers iPF5000, iPF8000, iPF9000, iPF5100, iPF6100, iPF8100, iPF9100 Supported Color Measurement Devices No ICC Version No