PANTONE Releases 336 More Colors
336 More Reasons to Love PANTONE
Click here to watch a video.
As of April 24, 2012 PANTONE extended the range of colors in their graphics library from 1,341 to 1,677. PANTONE'S new 336 additional color choices provide a significant advancement to the PANTONE PLUS SERIES Color Library. There are significant color additions to to all the major color families within the PANTONE PLUS SERIES Color Library:
- Verdant Greens
- Rich Blues
- Rich Purples
- Vibrant Yellows & Oranges
- Group of High-trending Naturals
Here are a list of products that now include this new wide array of colors:
- Formula Guide Solid Coated & Solid Uncoated
- Solid Chips Coated & Uncoated
- PANTONE COLOR Bridge Coated & Uncoated
- Designer Field Guide Coated & Uncoated
Update Your Colors!
PANTONE's additional colors wills be available as an update for 60 - 90 days. Owners of previous color guides will be able to easily update there PANTONE PLUS SERIERS Color Library.
The PANTONE Portable Guide Studio contains the complete set of all PANTONE PLUS SERIES Guides:
- PANTONE's full collection of solid and process colors
- Dramatic neons
- Lustrous metallics and soft pastels – in all
- More than 9,000 market-proven colors in a stylish
Also include the easy-to-take-along carrying case.