Beta Precision Electronic Rulers
- Allows Precise, Non Contact Measurements Of Large And Small Distances On Films, Plates, Dies, And Prints.
- Narrow Lines can Be Measured Within The Eyepiece Of The 50x Microscope, While The Cross Hair Is Used To Locate Larger Details When Sliding The Readout.
- Beta’s Electronic Ruler is adjustable to accommodate samples of any thickness. Beam lengths up to 80 inches (2000mm) span the largest samples to accurately measure materials and stretch.
- Microscope eyepiece offers resolution down to 0.0005” (0.005 mm). User selectable Inch or Metric setting. Convenient thumb roller for precise movement of the measuring head.
- Sensitivity to operator viewing position is avoided, parallax errors are eliminated.
The accuracy of the ruler is dependent upon the range of the device as shown below:
Range (Inch/MM) Tolerance (Inch) (MM) 16 inch / 400 mm +/-0.002 +/-0.05 24 inch / 600 mm +/-0.003 +/-0.08 30 inch / 750 mm +/-0.004 +/-0.10 40 inch / 1000 mm +/-0.005 +/-0.12 60 inch / 1500 mm +/-0.006 +/-0.14 80 inch / 2000 mm +/-0.008 +/-0.20
Variant 1 List price $3,309.00 Product Actual Weight No Physical Size (H x D x W) No Computer OS No Warranty 1 Year Parts & Labor ICC Version No Print Surface No Uses No Color System No Pantone Library Included No Automated No Measurement Time No Measurement Aperture Size No Density No CTP Plates No Scanning Mode Reflection